Chief Executive Officer
- Certified, International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators
- Certified, Advanced Investment Theory & Strategies (CBOE Options Institute)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM Institute), Candidate
- Accredited Commercial Professional (ACP)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI) NAR
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, FL. License #BK3277343
- Business Intermediary
- President, Suriki Commercial Investment Real Estate d/b/a – Part of which oversees an International Finance Company
Mr. Mustafa brings an array of business acumen to the Company.
His Banking & Finance education-background coupled with his experience in the world of business in general and finance in particular, he is better equipped to present his prospective clients with the right relief option that will help them reduce their debt, eventually eliminate it, and allow them to start rebuilding & improving their credit moving forward.
Mr. Mustafa takes pride in what he does and is excited with the prospect of helping people become debt-free. He brings experience and knowledge that will assist his clients in many aspects of their lives.
Having realized the financial impact that has burdened the American consumer more so now than ever, Mr. Mustafa is ready, willing, and able, as well as unequivocally committed to offering his clients the optimum solution that will help them remedy their financial hardship and bring them Peace-of-Mind.